Travel Deals Vacation Egypt 9 nights/10 days Cairo pyramids, Egyptian museum, Luxor, Aswan holiday package in upper Egypt (Thebes)
Winter Oct-April(2017/2018): $1499 / $1648
- Tour begins every Saturday: Pyramids of Giza trip
- East Bank in Luxor (karnak and luxor sightseeing) upper egypt
- Aswan’s province in Egypt Edfu and Kom Ombo temples.
- Aswan High Dam
- Egyptian Museum/Coptic Cairo
- Alexandria (Mediterranean bride city top Egypt tours)
- Meet and assist upon arrival until departure
- Accommodation in Cairo for 5 nights in a luxury hotel, including breakfast & taxes
- Accommodation for 4 nights on a luxury Nile cruise on full board basis
- All entrance fees to all sites as mentioned in the itinerary
- Professional Egyptologist tour guide
- All transfers by a private A/C
- Lunch during tours in Cairo
- Domestic flights (Cairo – Luxor- Aswan – Cairo)
- All service charges & taxes
- Any personal expenses
- Any Extras and optional tours
Day 1: Arrive in Egypt
Our Professional representative will meet & assist you at the Cairo International Airport, then you be transferred to your hotel by modern, air-conditioned vehicle and overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Pyramids of Giza Trip
Breakfast at your hotel, then you will visit Memphis village, the ancient (capital of the Old Kingdom) with a big statue of ramses the second made out of lime stone, then proceed to see the Step Pyramid in Sakkara it will be the next visit on the itinerary, lunch will be served at local Restaurant, continue your tour to the Great Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, established on the Giza Plateau, also you will visit the Great Sphinx and the Valley Temple, then back to your hotel for overnight.
Day 3: Luxor/Nile Cruise
Early morning after breakfast you will be transferred to the Cairo Airport, where you will fly to Luxor, when you arrive to Luxor, our representative will be waiting you for meet & assist and then transfer to you Nile river cruise, in the afternoon you will proceed to visit the East Bank in Luxor (karnak and luxor sightseeing) upper egypt, and in the afternoon You will enjoy tea and dinner on board, overnight on board.
Day 4: Luxor Sightseeing
Breakfast on board, and then you will visit the West Bank area, which includes the Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Medinet Habou and the Colossi of Memnon, then having lunch buffet on board, then in the afternoon you have free time to discover, at evening you will have a dinner on board during sailing to Edfu.
Day 5: Edfu and Kom Ombo
Day 6: Aswan Sightseeing
After enjoying breakfast on board, you will visit the Aswan High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple, also you will sail a Felucca boat to the Botanical Gardens, before having lunch open buffet, in the evening you will have your dinner with belly dance and Nubian show, overnight on board.