MS Donia Dahabiya Nile Cruise
Looking for Dahabiya Cruises? Experience the old Egyptian way of life as you sail the Nile on the Donia Dahabiya Cruise. Sail the Nile River by being onboard one of the best Dahabiya Nile cruises. It is another luxurious cruise that will take you to the best sightseeing of Egypt. The Nile cruise will not only give you the highest quality of services but will also let you experience the most excellent amenities there is to have.
The friendly, approachable, and multilingual staffs will make your travel hassle-free as they give you the best accommodations. You will be amazed by the attractions of Egypt as you stay in your own cabin where there is a large panorama window.
Make the most out of your Egyptian getaway only through one of Nile River’s finest Dahabiya Nile cruises, the Donia Dahabiya. Be part of the excitement and adventure.
Book and/or Request Details
MS Donia Nile Cruise
Summer Rates Per Person:
|May to September||6 Days/5 Nights|
|Per Person in Single||$|
|Per Person in Double||$|
Winter Rates Per Person:
|October to April||6 Days/5 Nights|
|per Person in Single||$|
|per Person in Double||$|
Prices are quoted in US$ and do not include international flights.
Please submit form below to request your specific itinerary and quote. We reply promptly with a detailed travel plan and exact quote within a few hours.
Princess Donia Dahabiya Nile Cruise offers a state of the art and fully decorated place to spend your vacation. It is an unforgettable experience to discover the bewitching Pharaonic culture through a floating hotel on the charming River Nile.
Friday Esna – Aswan 6 Days
Luxor (Esna) – Aswan “06 days – 05 nights”
- Meet and greet service upon arrival & departure by company representative
- Accommodation aboard 5* cruise on full board basis
- All shore excursions along the Nile cruise journey
- Excursions to visit Edfu temple as per cruise itinerary
- Excursions to visit Kom Ombo temple as per cruise itinerary
- Excursions to visit Philae temple, High Dam unfinished obelisk
- Excursions to visit Elephantine island & Botanical Gardens in Aswan
- Felucca sailing ( typical Egyptian sailing boat ) on the River Nile
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan are included
- Professional Egyptologist guide for all shore excursions aboard cruise
- Service charges and all applicable taxes at present included
- Free bottled water during transfers to / from cruise vessel in Luxor / Aswan
- Free mobile phone during your holiday with 30 min local / 5 international call.
- Extra of personal nature
- Tipping kitty to cruise crew