Leisure Cairo vacation & luxurious Nile river cruise Ms Philae Oberoi
Go into Egypt’s luxurious sightseeings, and discover the famous Giza Pyramids including leisure nile cruise from luxor to aswan Philae oberoi. On your travel deal Nile cruise, you will see the sand stone temples; Karnak and Philae Temples and Edfu, komo ombo temples.
- Meet and assist services by our Professional representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All airport transfers by private Modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation for 4 nights onboard the Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise on full board basis.
- Visa Entry to Egypt upon arrival
- Domestic flight ticket Cairo to Luxor and Aswan to Cairo
- All holiday sightseeing tours in Cairo – privately guided tours
- All sightseeing tour around tours on the Nile cruise sharing cruise group
- Entrance fees to all travel sites as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Professional Egyptologist tour guide during your travel tours in Egypt
- Meals at hotel, Nile cruise and during your site tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled water during your site tours and transfers
- Free WiFi service at hotel, Nile cruise and abroad vehicles
- All service charges and applicable taxes included
- International flight
- Optional tours
- Personal spendings
Day 1: Arrival Cairo - Welcome to land of the Pharaohs
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt (Around The Clock). Our professional tour leader will be waiting you at the airport for meet and assist and help you with the entry visa procedures. Transfer to your hotel in Cairo by our modern air conditioned vehicle, check in and overnight.
Day 2: Egypt adventure tours: Egypt Pyramids tour
After breakfast, you will be transferred to visit Breakfast at your hotel, then you will visit Memphis village, the ancient (capital of the Old Kingdom) with a big statue of ramses the second made out of lime stone, then proceed to see the Step Pyramid in Sakkara it will be the next visit on the itinerary, lunch will be served at local Restaurant, continue your tour to the Great Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, established on the Giza Plateau, also you will visit the Great Sphinx and the Valley Temple, continue to visit the Egyptian museum and khanel khalili bazaar. Then back to your hotel for overnight.
Day 3: Fly to Luxor - luxurious Nile river cruise Ms Philae Oberoi
After Breakfast you will check out from your hotel, transfer to cairo international airport for your flight to luxor. Our representative will meet you when you arrive at the airport and transfer you to your luxurious Nile river cruise Ms Philae Oberoi. You will have lunch on board. After lunch you will visit the sand stone temple; karnak & luxor temple. Back to your nile cruise, dinner on board and overnight in luxor.
Day 4: Luxor Top Tours
Having an early breakfast on board, visit the west bank and go into the ancient history while visiting the valley of the kings; the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley.
- - Visit the temple of Medinet Habu, Dier El Madina and on the way back, stop at the Colossi of memnon
- - Lunch on board the luxurious Nile river cruise Ms Philae Oberoi
- - Sail to Essna
- - Cross the Essna Lock.
- - Cocktail reception on board
- - Dinner
- - Overnight in Essna
Day 5: Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
- - Early Sail to Edfu
- - Breakfast on board the luxurious Nile river cruise Ms Philae Oberoi
- - Visit the Temple of Edfu , the best-preserved temple of the ancient world, dedicated to Horus the Falcon God. Sail to Komombo
- - Lunch
- - Visit the twin Temple of Komo ombo. One side of the temple is dedicated to the Crocodile God Sobek, God of Fertility and Creator of the World. The other side is dedicated to the Falcon God Haroeis, also known as Horus the Elder
- - Dinner and Overnight in Komombo Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 6: Aswan Nile Cruise Tours
- - Sail to Aswan
- - Breakfast on board the Oberoi Philae
- - Visit the High Dam and Philae temple
- - Lunch on board the Oberoi Philae
- - Visit the Nubian Museum by motor boat
- - Dinner on board
- - Overnight in Aswan
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 7: The luxurious Nile river cruise Ms Philae Oberoi- Fly to Cairo
- - Breakfast on board the Oberoi Philae
- - Disembarkation then you will be transferred to Aswan Airport for a flight to Cairo. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel in Cairo and overnight.
Day 8: Fly Back Home
- Breakfast at your Cairo hotel then you will be transferred to Cairo International Airport for departure.
Golden Accommodation: Mena House Hotel + The Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise Price: $ 3292 Per Person in Double Room Diamond Accommodation: Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence + The Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise Price: $ 3432 Per Person in Double Room
Tour and Prices Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed Payment procedures:
- Bank transfer through our bank account CIB
- Money gram
- Western union