M/S AL HAMBRA
M/S AL HAMBRA or SIMILAR
5 days / 4 nights Luxor to Aswan
Embarks weekly on Monday
- Outside, Nile view cabins.
- All cabins have private baths and individually controlled air-conditioning.
- Meals as noted by B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- Transfers to/from antiquity sites visited on ship’s itinerary.
- Entry fees to sites.
- Services of an English speaking licensed guide unless you prefer a different language (we have guides fluent in most major languages).
- Port fees, service charges and taxes.
- Anything prior to embarkation or after disembarkation.
- Items of a personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone, beverages of any nature at any time, anything not specifically mentioned as included.
Day 1: Monday
Staff will meet you at your hotel, the airport or train station for transfer to the cruise. Check in by noon today. Lunch on board. Following lunch visit Luxor’s East Bank, which contains the Temple of Karnak and theTemple of Luxor. Return to the ship for dinner. Overnight Luxor (L, D)
Day 2: Tuesday
Breakfast followed by a visit to Luxor's West Bank, where you will visit theValley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon. After touring return to the ship for lunch. Sail to Esna, cross the lock and continue sailing to Edfu. Dinner on board. Overnight Edfu (B, L, D)
Day 3: Wednesday
Breakfast then a visit to the Temple of Edfu. Have lunch while sailing to Kom Ombo. Evening visit to the Temple of Kom Ombo. Dinner while sailing to Aswan. Overnight Aswan (B, L, D)
Day 4: Thursday
Breakfast then visit the Aswan High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk and the Temple of Philae. Following the tours return to the ship for lunch. Farewell dinner. Overnight Aswan (B, L, D)
Day 5: Friday
Breakfast on board before disembarkation. (B)