Cairo, Nile Cruise and Red Sea
14 Nights / 15 Days
The ships offer a spacious restaurant, a tastefully furnished lounge with bar and a sun deck with swimming pool.
The comfortable outside cabins are equipped with air conditioning, TV, telephone, refrigerator and bathrooms.
Meals: Full board consists of a sumptuous breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner buffet or a varied menu, afternoon tea time with coffee, tea and pastries on the sundeck.
* The Egyptian Ministry of Tourism sets the criteria of hotels stars category.
The Tour Price Includes:
- Tour package during the Nile Cruises
- All transfers per itinerary in new tour buses with air-condition
- English-speaking tour guide during the whole trip
- 7 times to stay with full board in double outside cabin on board a 5 star ship (country category)
- 3 times a night with half board in a 4-star Hotel (country category) in Cairo.( Oases Pyramids Hotel)
- 4 times a night with half board in a 4star Hotel (Grand Seas Hostmark) (Country Category in Hurghada)
- All excursions and entrance fees as per description
- Visiting Dendera Temple
- Two lunch time in Cairo
- Lunch Once in Alexandria
- Visa and visa – processing fee
- Flight from Luxor to Cairo
- Welcome drink on Cairo tour with lunch (Egyptian Museum, Pyramids of Giza and Khan alkhalily bazaar)
Visa and visa processing fee of 20, 00 € per person (including, taxes, fees and service at the airport by our local team)
Tipping fee in the amount vo25, 00 € p.P. (Crew, bus drivers, porters, Temple Guardian)
Tipping fee for travel guides (15,00 € per person per week recommended)
Abu Simbel (85, 00 € per person, children under 12 Jahre45, 00 € pp)
Sightseeing in Aswan (20, 00 € p.P.)
Sound and Light Show at Karnak in Luxor (30, 00 € per person)
The optional excursions are only bookable locally.
The exclusive services and optional excursions must be paid in cash. We accept Euros, Dollars, Egyptian Pounds.
Drinks bills on the ship and the hotel can be paid using Visa or Master Card. The cash can maestro card at one of the ATM machines will be lifted.
Day 1: Luxor
Day 2: Luxor/ Edfu
After Breakfast, drive to West Luxor (Thebes) & visiting the valley of the Kings , Hatshepsut temple , Memnon Colossae , back to the ship & have lunch . Ship sails passing Esna , then dinner & over-night Edfu.
Day 3: Edfu / Kom Ombo Temple
Day 4: Aswan
Day 5: Ramses Highlight
Day 6: Aswan / Luxor
During lunch time ship will sail back to kom ombo / Edfu and arrive to Luxor at midnight .Enjoy a relaxing day on the Nile and be enchanted by the passing landscapes.