One Week Cairo & Moses Mountain& St.Catherine Monastery & Fayoum Oasis
7 Nights / 8 Days
The hotels offer a spacious restaurant, a tastefully furnished lounge with bar and a sun deck with swimming pool.
The comfortable outside rooms are equipped with air conditioning, TV, telephone, refrigerator and bathrooms.
Meals: Half board consists of a sumptuous breakfast buffet, and dinner buffet or a varied menu.
* The Egyptian Ministry of Tourism sets the criteria of hotels stars category
The Tour price includes:
- Tour package during the visits
- All transfers per itinerary in new tour buses with air-condition
- English-Speaking tour guide during the whole trip
- 2 overnight in a 5 stars hotel in Alexandria with Half board (http://www.sheratonmontazah.com)
- 5 nights in a 4 stars hotel in Cairo with Half board (http://www.oasis.com.eg)
- Travel from Cairo to Alexandria & back
- Visa and visa processing fee of 35 $ per person (including, taxes, fees and service at the airport by our local team)
- Tipping fee in the amount 35 $ P.P. (Crew, bus drivers, porters, Temple Guardian)
- Tipping fee for travel guides (20 $ per person per week recommended or 40$ per 2 weeks)
- Lunch is (20 $ in Cairo) per person optional) & drinks are extra
- Flying ticket from your home country
Sound and Light Show in the pyramids
Have you ever wondered what life must have been like thousands of years ago? These thoughts of curiosity has inspired artists to take you there, for a brief period, through the creation of sound & light shows. You can get a glimpse back in time to see, feel, and imagine how it was when the powerful ancient Egyptians ruled. The artists have masterfully created a spectacle show that draws you in as part of history.
One of our drivers & tour leader will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to Giza. You will enjoy a 2-hour sound & light show performance near the Pyramids & Sphinx. At the end of the trip our driver will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
|Show Day||1st Show||2nd Show||3rd Show|
Cairo By Night
Otherwise locals head to traditional ahwas (coffeehouse) to smoke sheesha and drink strong Arabic coffee. Families bring their young children out to while away the evening on soft drinks, especially around Midan el Hussein (Islamic Cairo) or shopping streets such as Sharia Talat Harb-vesting al-Sadat tomb then city star mall (20 Euro).
The optional excursions are only bookable locally.
The exclusive services and optional excursions must be paid in cash. We accept euros, dollars, Egyptian pounds.
Drinks bills on the ship and the hotel can be paid using Visa or Master Card. The cash can Maestro card at one of the ATM machines will be lifted.
Our tour guide will go with you to the official papyrus gallery and gold shop and perfumery during the visits . Which guaranteed with our company from the quality & prices . We are not responsible about what you buy from streets salesman.
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Cairo
After breakfast, Full day tour with English speaking Guide and visiting the Egyptian Museum, the Pyramids of Giza with the sphinx, lunch in a restaurant. After lunch visiting Khan el Khalili bazaar, back to hotel & overnight.