M/S AL HAMBRA
M/S AL HAMBRA or SIMILAR
8 day/ 7 night Luxor to Luxor
Embarks weekly on Monday
- Outside, Nile view cabins.
- All cabins have private baths and individually controlled air-conditioning.
- Meals as noted by B for breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
- Transfers to/from antiquity sites visited on ship’s itinerary.
- Entry fees to sites.
- Services of an English speaking licensed guide unless you prefer a different language (we have guides fluent in most major languages).
- Port fees, service charges and taxes.
- Anything prior to embarkation or after disembarkation.
- Items of a personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone, beverages of any nature at any time, anything not specifically mentioned as included.
Day 1: Thursday
Staff will meet you at your hotel, the airport or train station for transfer to your Premier Five Star Nile cruiser, the Al Hambra. Check in and have lunch. Afternoon free to enjoy Luxor. Dinner and evening entertainment. Overnight Luxor (L,D) Optional Sound and Light show at Karnak Temple $40 per person.
Day 2: Friday
Breakfast then visit the East Bank of Luxor including the Temples of Karnakand Luxor. Sail to Esna while having lunch. Continue sailing to Edfu during dinner. Overnight Edfu (B,L,D)
Day 3: Saturday
After breakfast visit theHorus Temple in Edfu. Return to the ship for lunch. Sail to Kom Ombo and continue sailing to Aswan during dinner. Overnight Aswan (B,L,D)
Day 4: Sunday
Breakfast then visit the High Dam, the Pharaoh’s granite quarries with theUnfinished Obelisk and the Temple of Philae. Return to the ship for Lunch. Free time to enjoy Aswan. Dinner. Overnight Aswan (B,L,D)
Day 5: Monday
Breakfast with the morning free to enjoy Aswan or take an optional excursion to Abu Simbel to see the famous temples of Ramses. (extra cost of $250 per person). Lunch on board. FREE BONUS: Afternoon sail on the Nile by Felucca (native sailboat). (Please note that these boats are solely wind powered, if there is no wind this will not operate). Dinner. Overnight Aswan (B,L,D)
Day 6: Tuesday
Breakfast while sailing to Kom Ombo. Visit the Kom Ombo Temple. Lunch while sailing to Edfu. Continue to Esna, cross the river lock and sail to Luxor. Dinner on board. Overnight Luxor (B,L,D)
Day 7: Wednesday
Breakfast then visit the West Bank of Luxor including the Valley of the Kings,Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon. After the visit return to the ship for lunch. Afternoon free to enjoy Luxor. Dinner. Overnight Luxor
Day 8: Thursday
Breakfast before disembarkation. (B)